Teambuilding with a Purpose
Getting your team working together for others is the ultimate teambuilding experience. Under our experienced leadership, your team will be provided with the tools, materials, and instructions needed to accomplish a home repair project for a family in need.
Projects include yard cleanup, fence repair and replacement, handicap ramps and stairs, siding repair and replacement, and painting for low-income families in North Sacramento and Rancho Cordova.
We find that teams of 5 to 8 volunteers works well, but we are happy to accommodate both smaller and larger teams. Full or half workdays are available.
Days of Service are limited to people who are fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Sierra Service Project Provides
- Preparation and orientation for the team leader
- Catered lunch and a t-shirt for each team member
- A well-planned home repair project for your team
- All project materials and tools
- Trained site leader to facilitate your group’s workday
- Social media post about the company’s sponsorship and volunteer work on SSP’s Facebook (4k+ followers) and Instagram (1,750+ followers) accounts
- Company bio included in our monthly “Inside the Margins” enews to 8k+ constituents
Most Saturdays, 9 am to 1 pm, are open for our business partners to schedule a teambuilding day. We’ll work from 9 am to 12:30 pm with lunch following. Feel free to schedule a different day and time based on your business’ needs, we’re generally available any day of the week, weekday or weekend.
To offset the cost of materials and project leadership, we ask that each team make at least a $500 donation to Sierra Service Project, a 501(c)3 independent nonprofit that has been serving our partner communities since 1975. Learn more about SSP’s financials and nonprofit status.
Call (916) 488-6441 or email Sacramento@SierraServiceProject.org