Current Availability (spaces available):
Please note the program schedule may be subject to change by volunteer interest.
Note: Sessions with an asterisk (*) indicate 5-night sessions. All others are 6-night, and run Sundays-Saturdays.
*5-night sessions run Sundays-Fridays, with the exception of Smith River Week 6 (Monday-Saturday).
2022 Summer Program Documents:
- 2022 Summer Information Packet
- 2022 Summer Preparation Packet
- Safe Community Policy (updated April 2020)
Summer Registration Timeline
To register, you’ll need your group type, total number of youth/young adult/adult participants, session date and location, and a $60 deposit per person.
- October 1-31:
- Priority registration open (Google Form, not on MySSP)
- Info packet available
- Early November:
- Priority placements
- Sign-ups shift to first-come, first-served
- Deposits due 11/30
- Program schedule published (see above)
- Additional dates & information in program packets
How to register
- All sign-ups this year are completed through a Google Form due to in-process upgrades to MySSP, our online registration and volunteer portal.
- If you represent a new group, complete the New Group Login Request form. If you are a new liaison for a group that already attends SSP, email Veronica Russell to update your account.
- Meet with your volunteers to select a session before registering.
- Determine the total number of spots your group wants to reserve.
- Groups attending High School only sessions must have a ratio of at least one adult per four youth (1:4).
- Groups attending Combined and Middle School only sessions must have a ratio of at least one adult per three youth (1:3).
- Groups attending Intergenerational sessions should have a minimum of one adult per four youth (1:4) if bringing youth volunteers, but a higher ratio is also welcome.
- Be sure to confirm, using the table above, that there are enough spaces available for your group during your session of choice.
- To register, you’ll need your group type, total number of youth and adults, session date and location, and a $60 deposit per person.
- Your deposit must be received at the time of registration via credit or debit card online for your group’s spots to be reserved.
- We highly suggest collecting deposits from families in advance to encourage financial investment in the trip, and avoid drops later in the year.